A few notes about this one.
- There are no "quotes" of well-known trombone pieces
- I tried to avoid falling back into any clichés (not easy sometimes)
- I wanted it to have some rhythmic energy and no obvious presentation of a melody (see above)
- putting all the interest into the first part and thus generating boring parts for everyone else
- making the first part so tiring that it becomes difficult to program such a chop-buster
Anyway, here's the fanfare from my website. If you put it on a program, please let me know. It's always nice to get a concert program for my files.
You may ask, "How many of these things are you going to write?"
I have no idea.
Here's the link: BoneWeek Fanfare #7